Thursday, June 21, 2012

Looking to lead a healthier life?

Welcome to the new blog! :]

When I first started this blog it was a way for me to share all of the information I was soaking up during my Master's program in Holistic Health at Georgian Court University [in Lakewood, NJ]. Now that I have completed the program and continue my personal journey, it is my intention for this blog to become a place where individuals can come and explore this world with me.

I have recognized for a while how more and more people want to make the transition to a healthier, more natural lifestyle.. but they often don't know where to start. It can be quite overwhelming! I have created 'Peaceful Transitions,' a Holistic Life Consultation business, with those individuals in mind. I guide people peacefully and easily into the amazing world of Holistic and Alternative Health and fully engage them in their own personal healing process. Additionally, as a Reiki II practitioner, I offer Reiki services to those who are interested.

While I currently live in Greenville, South Carolina, my services are not limited to this geographical location. Please contact me and we will work out the best possible way for you to receive these services, whether it be through email, telephone, Skype - whichever you prefer!

All of my consultation and Reiki services are currently being offered at NO CHARGE. Holistic Health is my passion and I believe EVERYONE should be offered the opportunity to learn more about how life changing this information can be. I strive to share this education and offer people the ability to take responsibility for their mental, physical, and spiritual well-being.

Please contact me for your FREE Reiki and Holistic Health Consultation today!

Namaste.
Peace & Blessings,
Susan

1 comment:

  1. i know you will make a difference. keep trying, dont give up there is a place and time for you it's coming soon.

    marie

    ReplyDelete