Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Welcome to 'Nurture Your Nature'

I have set up this blog as an educational reference on how to create your own natural personal care products - from make up to natural home care remedies. I also will offer information on how to live more holistically and offer some more educational references on how to have a healthier and happier life.

I have been on my own holistic and spiritual path for quite some time. I am finishing up my Master's degree in Holistic Health at Georgian Court University in Lakewood, NJ. My Bachelor's degree, Kean University, is in Psychology with a minor concentration in Health Education. My educational ventures, along with some deep life experiences, established the journey which has led me to my present standing. And I wish to share the knowledge I have attained and continue to gain, in hopes to assist in the healing and restoration of ourselves which would ultimately do the same for our society and world.

There is a monumental movement developing among us, one which will heal our relationship with our Mother Earth and re-instate our personal freedom rights as children of Mother Nature. There are many herbs, foods, and other plants provided to us by our mother which have healing or therapeutic qualities. Why all of this information is kept stifled from us is one I will let you determine the answer for yourself; but we ultimately possess the power to gain as much knowledge as we wish on any given subject. What I hope to accomplish through this blog is to be an access to that information for all to share. Getting the information out there for all to pass on is just another step closer to universal healing. I hope to inspire others to seek out truths and embed a sense of self-confidence and pride in taking control of one's own life as well as personal health and healing processes. "Natural forces within us are the true healers of disease.” ~ Hippocrates. An inner physician resides within us all. It's time to take back control of your own health and life, and 'nurture your nature.'

Blessings and Love!
Susan



DISCLAIMER: This is educational information. The information presented on this blog has not been evaluated by the FDA. It is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. But, it is sure better to be INFORMED, isn't it? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment